- All dancers must bring their own water bottles. The water fountain will not be in use during this time.
- We highly recommend that all dancers use the restroom before coming to class. The restroom will be on an emergency use only.
- Please be dressed and hair done before entering the studio. We do understand if you are coming from school and must use the bathroom to change.
- Please tell your dancer no sitting in groups to talk. We will do our best to keep the dancers socially distanced during class.
- We ask that parents are early or on time to pick-up their dancers to avoid lingering after classes are over.
- If your dancer is not feeling well, including bad allergies please do not come to class that day. Better to stay home and rest. Do not send your dancer to the
studio if they have had a fever, vomited, or had diarrhea within last 24 hours. They must be 24-hour symptom free before they return to class. If you have a sick family member, we prefer you to keep
your healthy dancer home that day just to not spread germs. If your dancer has had fever reducers, cough syrups or nausea medications within the last 24 hours, please do not bring them to class until
they are symptom free for 24 hours.
Studio Cleaning Procedures
- All barres will be wiped down after each class in complete. All children’s spots will be wiped after each class.
- All bathrooms will be wiped down every 30 min. while the studio is open.
- The girls dressing room will be a sick room for girls and the boys dressing room will be a sick room for boys.
- At the end of each day of classes all surfaces including door handles, barres, countertops, and bathrooms will be wiped down. The studio floors will be mopped
- Hand sanitizer/or washing hands in bathroom will be required upon entering the studio and exiting the studio.
We want this to be an enjoyable time for each dancer but understand the safety of our
dancers and families is especially important to us!
We will follow any guidlines set out by the Wichita Falls Health Department, Our State and City Government and the CDC. We hope this will slow down this spread and that we can get back to
life as normal.
Important links for more info: